Download Technical Documentation, Reference Manual
Appendices, and Guides to Curricula Development
RCL3(j) Robot Control SystemTM
- A Java application.
- For Macintosh, PCs, and UNIX-based computers.
- The current release offers a graphical means of
programming full movement, the 8 bumpers, infrared
sensing, and "beep" as well as basic programming
operands such as "IF/THEN loops".
No previous programming experience necessary.
- Easy for beginners but offers growth and challenge
for advanced programmers.
View a screenshot of the software.
- Download the software
Robot Control LanguageTM
- A DOS application.
- For PCs and computers with DOS emulators, such as
- Offers full programming and live control of the RB5X
Mobile Unit, RobotLabTM,
Arm Module, and speech synthesis.
- A "Natural Language" programming environment.
- RCL assists users with their program, offering
suggestions when it doesn't recognize the command or a
more about RCL.
- Download software from General Robotics.
RB5X Apple IIe RCL ControllerTM
Software, expansion card, and manual from
RB Robotics. - Please email for details
RB5X Action Software
- Plug-in the cartridge, turn on the RB5X, and you are
up and running!
- Pre-programmed educational and entertainment
- Fun for both kids and BIG kids (a.k.a. adults).
- Purchase software from RB Robotics.
Our Software is sold as a site license for up to 30 students
(instructors may operate a maximum of 6 on-site copies at
any given time, EPROMs excluded.) Please
contact us if you are interested in purchasing Software
for an entire district, or in any larger volume.